[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 119, Issue 1

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 16:50:46 CEST 2015

Yeah.  I think first character I did was 45
minutes.  Non-MU. Not the hours ost say.  I do
think being a programmer and used ot step by step
things helped it wasn't difficult at all.  I did
have some confusion on the Initial Increases
thing.  But I did have a friend there at the Con
who we both delved into it and did well.  Now I
can do a character in 1-2 min :)

My issue with these reviews is fine give
reviews.  Your right. Trolls exist on the net all over.
But if you admit you only tried it one
sesson?  Give the other side like our
community.  After that bash all you want.  IF you palyed at least a few times.

Granted P&P can either turn  you off or on
immediately.  But givei it time.  Traveller and
Mega Traveller were complex weird systems for
me.  First 3-4 games I was still confused.  But I
kept on.  Now I GM it and understand it.