[PnP] Asking for support

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:28:05 CET 2015

I have asked Wout if I could post this here first, so that I would not just be blasting to the group. Thank you for your time to read on.

I don't usually ask people to do this, but I am hoping that you all might be able to help my wife and I out. My wife had been diagnosed with Uterine cancer at the the beginning of the year and we have been making sure that it is taken care of. She has had two major surgeries (one to remove the cancer, second to fix the Hernia's she got from the first one). Also, she has undergone a lot of treatments. Basically, we have had to eat through our savings and extra funds, plus her not being able to work most of this year, has us sorely underfunded. We have started a gofundme account to ask for support in making sure she can continue the treatments (which are making sure she is cancer free) and to help pay for the medical expenses that are outside of our insurance coverage. If you can help (even a small amount is great), we thank you, but if you could also pass this along to your lists, that would even help more.

Here is the link http://gofundme.com/3qb2pdpm

Thank you for your time on reading this and if you do contribute, for your support and love. If you have questions, or wish to contribute in some other means, you can contact me at bonahoom at hotmail.com.

Thank you,
Tobie Bonahoom