[PnP] iOS Aids

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 23:19:17 CEST 2015

That would be a cool thing for Java.  I know java but not wrote java in years.
Due to time.  Audience is a big factor as well.  Worth the time for
the audience?
I mad a pc generator way back in 80s that I still use but it doe snot
do MUs just the basics up to that point...so you cna buy spells and
ad dot sheet.
I  think I updated mid 90s? When you and reichard added the new
skills.  So its updated that wise.
Also did npc generator.
Encounters program with viewing all the encounter charts.  Though v2
monsters not in it :<  Was hoping to get those updated one of these
days (remember I wanted you to update those charts a year or so ago:)).
Use a treasure gen from someone else.  But that's it for pnp I believe.