[PnP] Shaman & Wizard

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue May 12 05:21:33 CEST 2015

To Elaborate...I'm ok with multi class within reason.  Alignment cna
be a death grip for a character or a simple social order.  Just
because you orient to Law does not mean you can learn Chaos
spells.  Does that mean your a evil but lawful guy?  No.  Just means
you learn the rites for stuff to defend against it.  Course if you
suddenly use 90% Chaos spells an d10% law hten I would consider you
more caotic.  Sort of like Star Wars too many dark side points and
you turn dark and npc.

Best with realistic backgrounds as well.