[PnP] Help Wanted!

Burton Choinski bchoinski at verizon.net
Mon Nov 9 13:07:35 CET 2015

My program was designed to be sent to a printer, where it would print sheets for each enabled terrain, for each of the 4 conditions (travel day, camped day, travel night, camped night). the GM simply read down the column and scratched off the line (either an encounter of “——“ for nothing.

I’ll try and find it and send it out tonight.