[PnP] Cheating Players..

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 08:00:12 CET 2016

Thanks.
Yeah.  I have a good memory so can recall certain fights. In a pbem
its great since I can say 'did they fight a tee of souls before?'
Easy just do a search in the files for those keywords :)
If they have then depends on who was there.
If not then it'd have to be a Int roll or skill like scholar or such.
if know info then secret mods may be in order to reflect the unknown
to character not pc.
But in today's world of pdfs and online sources its hard ot hide
rules.  So everyone has access to the secrets.
Thanks for comments.
Nice to see new folks here.

.