[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 124, Issue 3

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 06:09:41 CET 2016

At 02:15 PM 1/10/2016, you wrote:
>Apprpriately groaning, Scott. (actually, I love
>puns - and I'm going to regret admitting that,
>aren't I?) Will try to get scan sent via this
>mailing list within a week - will be an
>attachment - Would be better to re-draw
>buildings, altho' probably no real "copyright"
>infringement on a campus/town diagram over 400
>years old (hee hee) Putting all your names in my
>Reference list as P&P GMs. Feel you deserve the
>credit. My book currently on hiatus for a week
>while clean up, uh, reorganize my office over
>next few days. Getting nervous about this old
>computer of mine (MS Vista 7) - not sure they're
>still sending antiviral updates - haven't seen
>any so far this year. Backing up all files on
>thumb drives, just in case. Can't afford new
>comp at this time. Do have a comp friend to help
>me, tho' if get into trouble. Bess L. Hadley
>unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>or, via email, send a message with subject or
>body 'help' to
>Â  pnp-request at list.powersandperils.org You can
>reach the person managing the list at
>Â  pnp-owner at list.powersandperils.org When
>replying, please edit your Subject line so it is
>more specific than "Re: Contents of pnp
>digest..." Today's Topics: Â Â Â 1. Re: pnp
>Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2 (David Sanders) Â Â Â
>2. Re: pnp Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2 (David
>Sanders) Â Â Â 3. Re: pnp Digest, Vol 124, Issue
>2 (Bessie Hadley) Â Â Â 4. Re: pnp Digest, Vol
>124, Issue 2 (Bessie Hadley) Â Â Â 5. Re: pnp
>Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2 (Alex Koponen) Â Â Â 6.
>Re: pnp Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2 (Scott Adams) Â
>Â Â 7. Re: pnp Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2 (Scott
>Adams)
>Message: 1 Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016

For some reason your email quote is messed
up.  But its fine on web archives so will read it and
reply here. :)

I've been a GM for p&p since day 1 in
'83.  I've  been helping in the list since early
'90s.  Helped Richard (as others did) for v2 rules.
Did a pbem since 1999.  Up to adventure #7 which
righ tnow is in Ticasi city.  Thus the interest in the fields.

I still not found my culture book to see if the
22nd field is there but its missing in the pdf version.

As to book finish it before doing scans for
us.  Once you finish it has that copyright and you grant who gets the scans.

Yeah now Win10 is the craze few do any vista stuff anymore.
I'm still win7 and dread 10 myself.

Good luck on the book.
If your not selling it send it to Wout to put on his site. :)

If it is a p&p related book.