[PnP] Pbems

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 06:09:49 CEST 2016

Folks I am not diswaying rol or any other site.  Give me a can and
string and I'll do a rpg. :)
You guys need to decide what is best for you.  This is just my opinion.
After 30 odd years in pbems I've seen it all.

IF you like fast nad loose check out the sites like roll20 that do
voice (skype or discord or such).  Same thing as a table game.
So with such you may lose story details in a 'rush'.

If you like a quiet pace with emphasis on story details and rping
check out the various sites like rpol or various othes from google,
yahoo groups to reddit..to even newsgroups (yes many still are out
there for usenets).

Decide what you want nto what a review like mine says.

* Email to come to you (find a mailing list service rpg place)
* Voice/Text chat response
* Resource laden places where  you find things on yoru time like
rpoll and such.

Just do some research.

But if you are a gm please please give the game at least a year :)
IF a player support the GM and have fun.  Its a fun thig not a chore.

Now whos up to starting a new pnp obem fo rme ?  Evne on rpoll :)

Wout! Knock knock.  We are missing you.