[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 127, Issue 4 - Wands and Staves

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun May 29 02:00:33 CEST 2016

>David,
I never saw the post so went to archives.
A item doesn't need man astorage always.  So a wand can be made
without ti. So I think a simple wand to do nothing but boost CA is
good enough.

I agree with the skills.  You could also use metalworking for some items.

Some have argued that enchantment would make the item magical.  But
it differs form group to group.

One can get something like Rowan popular with such items make a wand
an dthen enhance the rowan.  By enhancing it the wand it is therefore
magical and has the MEL/EL applied. No need ot do a mana storage.

It is critical all items must be made by magic user and from virgin materials.

Good comments though.
I agree.  Good job.

One area the errata handles but is in need of a refit is value of
NMIs or magic items.
Its ..easy but up to major interpretaton.