[PnP] P&P review

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 19:01:57 CET 2016

I did same with Battletech made every conceivable mech/vtol an such
in spreadsheets back in 80s Or Gurps made tons of pcs.  That's kind
of the fun part of dreaming what's possible and learning the system.

PSA: Vote.  It may matter.  Sadly where i live (florida) we may be
the crux of the vote...sigh..yet again..I miss Chad.