[PnP] pnp Digest, Vol 131, Issue 7 - scans

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 05:26:52 CEST 2016

Yep.  But at some point realism need to be
in.  Back around '85 or so did the pnp site book
stuff.  World tour of the sites and it was
unrealistic but I was a type 1 hten (1=hack
slacker gm, 10% plutnad 80% combat, 10%
treasure/other).  But now some 30 years later I'm
a type 5 (in my personal scale 10% hack/slack,
80% background/plot/character development), 10% other stuff).
A single water skin crossing the desert to that
desert city site (what was it shurkal?) is
stupid.  So I did a bit of research and came up
with a simple 3 line chart nad a 5 line
chart.  So its a bit more realistic.  Course now
that water is a non issue its a non issue now. :)