[PnP] Any interest in a PnP combat calculator

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 21:31:14 CEST 2017

I'm making a Combat Simulator to test out my heavily homebrewed variation of PnP but am starting by implementing a basic combat calculator for standard Powers and Perils.

I want to know if there is any interest in a combat calculator for standard Powers and Perils, and if there is any programmers that are willing to help, even just code review, it wound be appreciated. If there is enough interest I might keep a standard PnP  version updated with new features.
I haven't decided which programming language to use, so am open to suggestions from any potential helper.=, although I am leaning towards python to learn that  language.

 --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.