[PnP] Food&Water WAS:Re: Topics...

Panthera Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 15:57:26 CEST 2017

I just did a post about food and water on my new Blog<shameless plug>http://yiffiemon.wikia.com/wiki/Blog:Recent_posts</shameless plug>
Then to figure out the standard mass of a Food Point I looked up the weight of a MRE and that you are recommended to eat 3 MRE a day, getting 937.5 grams.

In PnP the standard FP is only 113.398 grams. Half of a 2000 cal diet of dehydrated beef weighs 229.485 grams. Half of a 2000 diet of pure fat is only 111.111 grams.
So is fat the standard diet in the  Perilous Lands?

In the equipment section 1/4 pound of Dried meat is listed as 1 FP of Travel Rations. That's a 988.204 daily cal diet.

Although Fesh Meat is only 1/5 pound a FP :) and cheese is just 1/8 pound per Food Point.

Don't forget 2 pounds of water only weighs 1.5 pounds.

Using PnP pounds it's still only 1317 cal diet. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.