[PnP] Home rules

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 11 23:28:01 CEST 2017

To  Panthera (didn't get list post so this post is do on fly)

 >I'm working on some house rules for a combat system like in Bunnies
and Borrows or En Garde! where you write down your move for the turn
then reveal
 >them at the same time then look up your move combination to see how
effective your attack is. I'm also working in the Vitality system from Land of

Have you played Lost Worlds?  It is game form '80s and still around.
It sounds like Lost Worlds.  2 bokos say Seketon and Fighter.  One each.
S selects Parry Hihg.  Fight thrust low.  Then based on those
movesona card you turne dot that page.
https://gamebooks.org/lwfclist.htm

 > Adventure, which has Fatigue, Body Points(base on your weight),
and Life Points.  It has a lot of uses of Fatigue so it isn't
primarily a stat used
 >by Magic users only.
 >I'm doing this because I don't like the turn based initiative
order(I eventually want to move to a time based initiative order),and
it gives a fighter something to do than 'I attack, again'
 >My other project is working in the GURPS Light Arms Invention
Expansion weapon design system so it's harder to find the perfect
weapon for a character/situation.

Don't know the other systems.  But those things like FAtigue were
covered in a great rpg called Fringeworthy.
Think pre-sliders tv show.  I loved the game.  I coded the entire
charts into programs since it was great
charts.

 >I'm probably also going to tweak the damage system for it scales
well from a tiny mouse to a huge dragon.
 >ther than writing software to handle all the math that's pretty
much all I'm doing currently doing with RPGs these days.

As well as playing in my pbem. ;)
/o will above be adapted for pnp or just for gee wiz?