[PnP] Elf Hiding

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 02:05:41 CEST 2017

To: Panthera Altaica draltaica

Yes.  I love D3.  I'll have ot get yoru battle tag.  Itis my main
game these days.  But d3 do have some things that are hard to find at times.
BG wow not played that since my 386 days.  memories.
Let me seeif i can find that article.
Found it.  Thanks wlil lok at it.
Its the old sniper techniques bu tin a fantasy game its a bit easier.

 >You look in where the arrows are coming from.
 >That's what I hate most about Baldur's Gate and loved about
Diablo.   In Baldur's Gate there is a mage that is invisible and you
can see th area his magic
 >is coming from but you can't attack an area.  In Diablo you can
attack in any direction, so if you can shot arrows in the direction
the attacks are coming
 >from or you can just spam the area with fire.

 >I fond an article discussing doing that in GURPS:Resolving area fire in GURPS

|   |
 >Resolving area fire in GURPS
 > GURPS primarily uses an aimed fire paradigm: you pick the target
you want to hit, and then you roll to hit it. T...

  >You don't see the elf directly, you see what he's throwing at you
is coming from or hear where he is laughing at you from.

 >OR you use your tracking skills to see where his footprints end and
attack that bush.