[PnP] Innate Magics

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 03:56:51 CET 2017

I agree somewhat.  Not environmental but more internal.  Its not just
bumping.  Its personal distractions.  Pain from torture.  Stomach
pains from bad food.  Pleasure from sex.  So based on those htings is
how good or bad spell works.

Probably more simple than a simple modifier to magic roll.
-20 pain
-5 blinding light
-2 noise
+20 using a meditation technique
-5 Smoke in area, etc.
etc.

Just 35 years never considerd this.  I mean monsters are innates.  So
they can cahrge/cast.
So why not.  So yeah I think Innates can move/cast.

Wizards can't move/cast
Innates Move/cast
Shamans need focus and some could argue they could move (shaman dance, etc).
Priests I guess could use Religious trinkets (crosses, talismans,
etc) but to me not move since priests are more forced directional magic.