[PnP] Fwd: Artists from Powers and Perils

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 03:19:43 CET 2018

Quick search.
http://www.edwardmorrisart.com/
For Edward D morris..sigh..
I see a Edward Craig Morriss ecm is a archaelogist...hmmm

Based on this..

Who did the art work for Powers and Perils ?

Cover of box-set and Perilous Lands was done by
James Talbot; B&W 'cover' art for the books by
James Talbot and Ed Morris; Other inside art:
Stephanie Czech, Paul Dame, Winchell Chung, Bob
Haynes, Charles Kibler, and Ed Morris.
[Based upon mail to the p&p-list by Paul Ming; see also the end of Book IV]

-Wout's site..
I found Talbot he did work for AValon Hill did
Dark Emperor.  Could find links there.
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameartist/13649/james-talbot
Think there is a linked for him there.

Talbot might be a good way to find otu as well?