[PnP] Floyd's question - vol 151 #9

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 22:37:19 CET 2018

MAy want to oddly contact game companies.  They self publish now or
do what's called on-dmand publishing.  Podcast i'm doing Tri Tac (odl
game company from '80s even before pnp) does that.  If you contact
those folks/ceos they could gve advice on how to do it.  The
Fringeworthy game (ie reason to listen to podcast) I ran from
1980.  Before SG1, Stargate and sliders. :)
Anyways they did a book that was fan fiction.  I've not looked for it
but heard about it.  So may be a route there to get advice at least.

Still waiting on book you were gonna send me :) ABout to end my
Thrawn book in 2-3 weeks so need something else to read. ;)