[PnP] pnp - volume #151, #1 - re:dwarf 74 attachment

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Fri Oct 5 05:45:30 CEST 2018

That sounds fine on book.  But be warned I am old fashioned like
books I cna hold. I do all my reading at work on breaks.  0% reading
home.  So for your book I'd have to probably print chunks out so i
can 'hold it'. :) Based on how costly ink/paper is it'llbe awhile to read.
But sure!
I use word 97 on old pc and open office here.  So I'd probably
convert to text if i did...thanks