[PnP] Converting AD&D modules

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 04:13:56 CEST 2018

The older the edition of D&D the less you advance from killing things. In the original version you didn't get EXP from combat only for the GC value of your loot so you where encouraged to find creative non-combat solutions.  PnP doesn't give you full EP if you solve a fight without killing everyone. :(
An it not easy finding out how to calculate CDF from the stats since you have to calculate CEL and MEL before you can use the formula given for calculating CDF. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.