[PnP] Fwd: pnp Digest, Vol 149, Issue 2

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 04:06:58 CEST 2018

Yeah site is back up now.
Very good points.  I run the Moorcock systems
Elric and such.  That's exactly how i was thinking it as well.
If one assumes a direct link then no restrictions.
If there is a muddled connection via interference
or distance then reductions are possible.
One could assume like communications gear in
scifi.  short 2 word burst get through ECM or such but
long speeches do not.  Same with magic power.
Thanks food for thought.