[PnP] Badge..

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 00:30:15 CET 2019

She only gave a copy as a favor fortips. I suspect if she can get it
published she'll have folks from her buying many.

Kinda funny my pbem i could write 8 novels from amount of material I've done.
1 Update typically 500-1k lines.  Whoa this update is 1892 words and
I'm only partially done.
Let's figure 500-1k words so let's average 750 words on average.
Clearly some could go as high as 3k words.

1 Adventure
500-1500 updates.
So we'll average is 750?
So 562k words?
As much as 3 million per adventure.
Is that a book? :)

Google says
90-125k

Whoa so even on average I do 4 novels per adventure?
Times 8 so 32 books?

ugh..now I feel tired. :)