Naval Ships and Tech discussion (LONG)

Choinski, Burt BChoinski at XSERV.BILLERICA-MA.PERITUS.COM
Mon Dec 8 13:07:12 CET 1997

Scott Adams [SMTP:longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG]
|| Interesting chart.  I'll have to use that sometimes.  That's similar
to what I
|| do from a modification of the 'search' rules in the books.

To be honest, I made it up on the reply -- I have not used it yet at
all.  If you have a chance to playtest it before I do, by all means let
me know how it works (It should work best if you keep your own copy of
the map book hidden with a sticky marker for their hex.  Let them move
their marker on their map and fret when they don't hit land when they
expected to, or end up facing some nameless coastline when they expected
a port city. :)
    -- Burton

Burton Choinski, Peritus Software Services Inc.
bchoinski at peritus.com