Ship and Sailing in Perilous Lands

Scott Cohan scott.cohan at SSA.GOV
Thu Dec 18 16:21:21 CET 1997

        As to those articles the sea of tears I have from the guy
        in the netherlands (hard to remeber his name) but he
        is on the player list.  We talked over the early summer
        months about it.  He sent me it and I did the encounter
        program for him.  But since then I've not heard anything
        from him.

        Was it Wout?

         In those mailings the priesthood is in there. Only
        problem is they are extremly small.  I could
        copy them but not sure of the quality.  Next month
        I should have a scanner and I could scan it into files
        and email them to you if I can?  Where are you located?
        I'd love those fighter and doom manor info though.

  Sure, no problem.  I'm in Springfield, VA (10 miles from DC) or within ground
  zero of hte pentagon.  Actually, if you have a fax, I an send them to you that
  way as well.  You're in Florida, right?  Shoot, if worst came to worst, I
  could always Express Mail them down in a 2# envelope.  I do have the first
  page of the Priesthood article and what I copied from Wout's web site, but
  it's woefully incomplete.

  Scott Cohan