New pnp game

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Nov 15 01:06:38 CET 1997

     Several comments from the previous posts

     Finally caught up here on the reading.

     Instead of specfic replying I have general comments:

     Wout's Comments on the new system I agree with 110%!  He said it better
than I could so no need to be redudant.

     On issue of skill advancement through use I prefer and enjoy.  It makes
logical sense and should not be changed.

     The template idea (Burton's) I disagree with and agree with Larry.  Too
many things to deal with.  I run also Star Wars rpg and it uses templates and
is rather limited because of this.  NOW, a combo of both systems COULD be uses
for say quick and dirty generatino of npcs and such.

     Like

     Climan Pirate
          EL4 Sword

etc..for npcs but for pcs it is limiting...

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL