pnp v2

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Thu Nov 20 05:58:23 CET 1997

*** Quoting w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL from a message to longshot ***

>        mind would choose to have a felony on their character.  :)

w.> I would. Choosing to play an escaped slave station 0 who has stolen a
w.> priceless diamond from some count can be fun. And fun is what this
w.> game is all about IMO.

I agree.  I would as well.  However, the average hack and slasher newbie rpger
might not.  That's what I was saying (G)

~~~ Telegard v3.08.b12/mL