Perilous Lands -- where does everyone play?

Bertrand DROPSY bdropsy at INDUSTRIE.CAPGEMINI.FR
Fri Sep 26 17:42:22 CEST 1997

>  I recently (last
>  year) converted everything (the world, the culture, classes, monsters, etc.)
>  into the HERO system, and I have been using that system to run games in the
>  Perilous lands.
>
>  The first campaign, entitled "The Despicables" because the moral spectrum
runs
>  from grey to black, took place in Porta.  We had two Korchi mages (one was a
>  Natural Magician, the Other a Shadow Weaver), a Rogizini
>  pirate/merchant/secret cultist, his little demon friend, a Portan mercenary,
>  and a dwarf.  That game died when one of the Korchi and the Portan broke up
>  and the Rogizini got himself a job involving nightshifts.

Having ued P&P / Perilous Land at about the same time, and enjoying also the
HERO system, I began almost the samae work. Helas, I lost my PéP set of
rules some years ago, and didn't manage to finish it (ever tyied to find P&P
rules today ?). I'd be very pleased if you can send someting.

Of my campaigns, I played only one with with P&P. It lasted only a year (I
discovered HERO game after thar, then Harn). It began softly in Mordara (as
in the rule book), and rapidly yook its full size with wars, evil sorcerers,
civil wars, murders, and finally the Tower of the Dead. It could have been
continued.

                                        == Bert ==