Perilous Lands -- where does everyone play?

Bertrand DROPSY bdropsy at INDUSTRIE.CAPGEMINI.FR
Mon Sep 29 14:30:31 CEST 1997

>>Having ued P&P / Perilous Land at about the same time, and enjoying also
>>the HERO system, I began almost the samae work. Helas, I lost my PéP set of
>>rules some years ago, and didn't manage to finish it (ever tyied to find
>>P&P rules today ?). I'd be very pleased if you can send someting.
>
>  Ok, then.  I will post all of my info.  It won't be until later in the week,
>  after the fiscal year ends.  Also, I'll have to convert everything into
text,
>  etc.  What do people want to see first?  If no one has any preferences, I
>  guess I'll start with general character design and then the spellcaster
>  packages and then the natural powers packages and then the spells.  Please
>  just remember that I'm still in the process of tweaking these things, so be
>  kind.

I think I just got (what a lucky man I am) a set of rules. Just have to wait
them to be shipped from NY to PARIS (a couple of weeks / month.
Then, if I have any time, I will restart a P&P / FH translation. At this
moment we could comare ours points.

                        see you later

                                        == Bert ==