Alchemy System ?

Oliver Hankeln oliver at SPEKTRACOM.DE
Mon Dec 7 07:36:37 CET 1998

You are right, that things are not as easy as i thought. But I don't think
doing random things is a good idea , because if someone wants to play an
alchemist , he (or she of course ) wants to ROLEplay that charakter. Just
looking into your book and reading about what to roll for a potion of poison
or acid or ... isn't too much ROLEplaying - an alchemist IS a scientist .
Maybe there are not too much "tools" like Maths and Chemistry . But , after
all i don't want my charakter to develop some high-tech ceramic but
something that's producing toxic clouds or something that is corossive ...
and with RANDOM results there can't be RESEARCH .... But RESEARCH is what i
am looking for ...