Very quiet list

Scott Cohan scott.cohan at SSA.GOV
Fri Feb 6 18:23:50 CET 1998

<SNIP> Anything I post here, obviously, will have my specific oddities
>expunged in order to keep this list on track.
    >-- Burton

  I wouldn't worry about it too much, Burton.  After all, my single entry on the
  web page has my renamed cosmology in it (renamed the more familiar gods, e.g.
  Set is now Khesek).  Besides, we need something to discuss.  One thing that
  I've been trying to figure out and could use some help on refers to the
  cosmology.

  I have part of the Priesthood article and I'd like to integrate it into my
  game, except:  It states that the priests can choose from spells which are
  aided by the Supernatural Language that their deity speaks.  All well and
  good, except there is no list of which deity speaks what.  Or, for that
  matter, where in the Upper World each deity resides.  In some cases, it's
  obvious.  Since there are only two Balance-aligned areas (The Balance Marshes
  and Oblivion), all Balance-aligned deities must reside there.  Other than
  that, any ideas?

  Scott Cohan