Very quiet list

Scott Adams longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Feb 22 08:01:50 CET 1998

*** Quoting "Choinski, Burt" from a message to longshot ***

"B> Well, after some thought I chucked the ducks.  They were carried over
"B> at the suggestion of one player, but there are very few places in the
"B> lands where they could actually live...most cultures would most
"B> likely just eat them. :)

     Yes...and its just hilarious to play them in the first place :)
They would be ok in the Elder forest or something..

I get flashbacks to Howard the Duck movie...oh god...

"B> creatures a real hazard, and dragons are truely a terror.

oh yes...

"B> They were Great Apes, not just gorillas.  I still have to convert
"B> creatures into RQ stats.

Still to me they would be hard pressed to attack in that situation in my eyes..
its like a story I heard over the radio a few ago.  About a deer attacking two
military people in their own barracks.  Why would a deer run in and attack them
instead of running away?  Sometimes I wonder if Fate plays tricks on us or the
deer was just stupid.

"B> It deals very little with it, though.  I try and get my notes out
"B> this week.    -- Burton

hehe..sounds great

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b15/mL