Very quiet list

Choinski, Burt BChoinski at XSERV.BILLERICA-MA.PERITUS.COM
Mon Feb 23 14:18:23 CET 1998

Scott Adams [SMTP:longshot at JAX.FIDONET.ORG]
re; Ducks
||     Yes...and its just hilarious to play them in the first place :)
||They would be ok in the Elder forest or something..

Perhaps there, but I figured Goiden as one of the more likely places.

||"B> creatures a real hazard, and dragons are truely a terror.
||oh yes...

Mr (average) dragon has 24 armor, you do 1d8+1d4 with your long
sword...you do the math. :)
Actually, RQ had two special damage classes (Critical and special),
while I only have one with my 2d10 system,
so I may hev to work something out on that.  Critical allowed you to
ignore armor.

||"B> They were Great Apes, not just gorillas.  I still have to convert
||"B> creatures into RQ stats.
||Still to me they would be hard pressed to attack in that situation in
my eyes..
||its like a story I heard over the radio a few ago.  About a deer
attacking two
||military people in their own barracks.  Why would a deer run in and
attack them
||instead of running away?  Sometimes I wonder if Fate plays tricks on
us or the
||deer was just stupid.

*shrug* It was more of a calibration excersize to gauge how well the
system worked. However, I have always played
Great Apes as a bit rash.

||"B> It deals very little with it, though.  I try and get my notes out
||"B> this week.    -- Burton
||hehe..sounds great

I need a bit of help first, for calibration.  I had to return all the
P&P stuff (we have a groups set, but only single copies of some books)
so I do not have a Book 1 handy.  If you could whip out the building
costs (peasant hovel, etc) and land costs and send them to me that would
be great,.
    -- Burton
Burton Choinski, Peritus Software Services Inc.
bchoinski at peritus.com