Very quiet list

Wout Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Mon Feb 23 09:35:21 CET 1998

>     Math is there?  Where did he go..I sent him several emails last summer and
>never got a reply.  I wrote the encounter program for him then he disappeared..

Yes he is still alive, and slowly collecting a 2MB mailbox, as he still has
a mail account, but has lost his login-permissions for the time being. So he
has in effect removed himself from the online world. Oh, and he is trying to
get back online 'any time soon'. Anything important to tell him? Tell me
before friday and I'll tell him.

>     interesting...e-magazine or simple setup?
Just the simple photocopied and folded A4 to make a nice A5 sized booklet.
It seems so much more handy to have it on paper during play.

Ft