incubbi/succubi

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.JAX.FIDONET.ORG
Sat Jul 11 00:12:21 CEST 1998

*** Quoting w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL from a message to longshot ***

w.> In the description of L'pnth in the Perilous Lands mention is made of
w.> incubbi and succubi demons. There is however no description of them
w.> in Book III. Anyone who already filled the gap or has some background
w.> info on these beasts from hell?

I seem to recall those someplace in the books..

hmm..where was it...

Tried vampires?..

I'll have to look around for it when I get time and see if I remeber where I
seem to recall them.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.g2/mL