List?

Lin Choinski linna at NETCOM.COM
Sun Jul 12 17:25:22 CEST 1998

I'm still here, but I'm at a new address (I have to unsub/resub at the
new one).

Unfortunately, my two P&P games are on hold -- one member is pregnant and it
is starting to get hard for her to travel here for the game avery other
week.  Also, my Wife (another member) is doing several weekend events
in august, which halts things even more.

When my brother gets back from Norway I'll see about starting up again.

Until then, I'm kinda idled.  But I'll kibbitz and comment on other
stuff people post. :)
     -- Burton