Empire del'Nord

Tim Falkenberg falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 11 00:41:14 CET 1998

Does anyone have any ideas about what "Earth-equivalent" culture the
Empire del'Nord could be based on?  In working on a large map of the
Perilous Lands I noticed the Ghiamem were missing a favored
weapon/armor/clothing writeup in the back of the Perilous Lands book.
They are descendants of the Empire del'Nord.  I assume some French
culture due to the obvious, but as French/Swiss was taken, I chose
Belgian Tribes.  I suppose that will do, but any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Tim Falkenberg.

===

If you have nothing better to do, take a look at my
webpage:

http://members.tripod.com/~Falkenberg

Let's bring it up to date with some snappy nineteenth century dialogue.
-- Samuel Goldwyn