Knock outs

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Wed Nov 11 22:22:24 CET 1998

*** Quoting Powers and Perils Fantasy Rolepl... from a message to Longshot ***

PaPF> Hard to say.  With the way my players always made their killing machin
PaPF> was usually cold steel and a head bouncing down the street. :)

Yeah that's one way but that tends to hurt than what ya intended :)

PaPF> Off the top of my head I can't really remember any sort of "system" fo
PaPF> dealing with knockouts other than as a special effect.

     Unfournately it seems that way.  I usually have a set roll to obtain for a
knock out.  A special called attack and obviously its hand to hand.  HtH tends
to do light damage but if its called I tend to do use hps based for the head.
But that's a rough system.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL