traps&secret doors

M.V.Tuynman Mathijs.Tuynman at STUDENT.UVA.NL
Wed Nov 11 14:55:42 CET 1998

Hi there,
how do you solve finding hidden traps, objects and secret doors?
At first, we created a new skill for it ("find traps & secret doors"). Now
we are busy abolishing this skill and replacing it for a problem-solving
roll system, based on Em&I, and skills such as architect, smuggler,
woodworker, survival and so on, but our new rules have become a rather
complicated and lengthy document, so that's why I am curious how you handle
this.
Mathijs