pnp pbem application

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Thu Apr 29 16:18:19 CEST 1999

Hey, the stuff that had my busy has imploded, so I am free again, if you
still have open slots and you will have me.  I have a Mac, so I'll have to
roll up the character the old fashioned way. :)  Let me know and I'll round
up my books (archived someplace)