Smuggler skill

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Aug 30 07:13:56 CEST 1999

>I've seen reference to the smuggler skill in a few documents I've been
>reading, but can't seem to find the skill listed anywhere, could someone
>send me a copy of the write up on that.
>
>I've got a powers and perils campaign starting this saturday, hope it takes
>off.

I believe burton's alternate skill stuff on the site might have it.  But I
just use it as it implies.  Ie the skill is how well you can hide things on
your person or on objects (ships, horse, etc.).  Failusre...success normal
rules.    or it could be used as a roll by thsoe observing the character
for perception...