Test post

Longshot Longshot at FRINGE.DIGINC.XG.COM
Thu Jan 28 19:27:57 CET 1999

*** Quoting thekurgan at beer.com from a message to Longshot ***

th>         Could someone post a generic response to this please? I
th>         haven't seen any of my posts come through the list and didn't
th>         know if it automatically sends out to everyone or everyone
th>         except the sender. Just want to see if they're getting
th>         through. :)

Got it here but not with the header I usually get which is PNP mailing list.
Instead got your email addy.  So you might have things setup wrong.

~~~ Telegard v3.09.b24/mL