Test post

Matijs van Zuijlen mzuijlen at INTEGRAL.NL
Fri Jan 29 02:48:11 CET 1999

>        Could someone post a generic response to this please? I
>        haven't seen any of my posts come through the list and didn't
>        know if it automatically sends out to everyone or everyone
>        except the sender. Just want to see if they're getting
>        through. :)

They are. However, you seem to have the Reply-To field filled in with your
own e-mail address, instead of the list adress, as is usual. No idea why
(maybe Wout knows?). And I think you can set whether you want your own mail
sent to you as well or not:

send

SET POWERS-AND-PERILS REPRO

to LISTSERV at DUTCGEO.CT.TUDELFT.NL