Some Thoughts on the New Revision

Matijs van Zuijlen mzuijlen at INTEGRAL.NL
Sat May 8 22:38:10 CEST 1999

>Alright, I have begun to type up the rules, and since many of us have a
>desire to help out, I was thinking that maybe someone should come up with
>some kind of revision process to make sure the final revision is something
>we can all agree on.

We, Mathijs's (Wout's) group, already have all of books I and II typed in.
It's in LaTeX, but could definitely be translated to something else. The
source now allows us to typeset the original version, the version with
errata, or the version with all extra rules we adopted over the years. I am
not sure how much of the original text you are going to use though.

Matijs.