Some Thoughts on the New Revision

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Sat May 8 23:26:17 CEST 1999

At 10:38 PM 5/8/99 +0200, you wrote:
>We, Mathijs's (Wout's) group, already have all of books I and II typed in.
>It's in LaTeX, but could definitely be translated to something else. The
>source now allows us to typeset the original version, the version with
>errata, or the version with all extra rules we adopted over the years. I am
>not sure how much of the original text you are going to use though.

Hey! could you send me book II? in text/ascii (would be best) or
say some other form word98.  I could use the spell info that is typed in to
cut/paste into the character generator and work up the magic characters
into the character generator.  Its alot of typing or I'd have it done
already but with typing it in already like you have that could help :)

Maybe you could email it or something if your willing.