more pbem stuff...

Scott Adams faq at TELEGARD.NET
Fri May 28 08:40:49 CEST 1999

Wout sorry to lag the list down with this stuff :)

Everyone in my game I'm going to do some reports up and get some statistics
for myself and for public use.

If you do NOT want your email, real name or anything like that published in
a player roster type of thing then please say so.

I am going to subscribe everyone later this weekend to the game mailing
list (better than doing individual emails).  This is a list called "pnpgm"
since i set it up to invite only its esaier to just have me sign everyone
up.  If you don't want the list please say so before the end of the weekend.

Thanks guys.