laws of magic

Mathys V Tuynman NONLILLY TUYNMAN_MATHYS_V_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Tue Feb 8 09:36:31 CET 2000

I do, I can fax or mail it to you, if you provide me your address /fax nr. Or
perhaps Wout has an electronic copy?
Mathijs

John Hendrickson Halstead <Savagemarx at CS.COM> on 08-02-2000 04:09:25

Please respond to Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List
      <POWERS-AND-PERILS at geo000.CiTG.TUDelft.NL>