laws of magic

John Hendrickson Halstead Savagemarx at CS.COM
Tue Feb 8 13:54:49 CET 2000

Thank you sooooooo much.

Please send to:

John  Halstead
411 S. Sale St. Apt. 11
Ellettsville IN 47429

If you include your return address, I send a check to reimburse you for the postage if you want.

Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List