Typo?

W. Broere w.broere at CT.TUDELFT.NL
Sat Feb 12 12:44:02 CET 2000

At 11:41 PM 2/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Two quick things
>
>1) Wout having problems connecting to list server page to check out
>changes...probably down

No not down, suffering from ftp-overload. Some hackers have found the
ftp-deamon and are using the server to transfer some warez. And that uses
all capacity for the time being. Seems I have made some mistake in
security, but can't check before monday morning. Can't get to the machine
as the laboratory is closed for the weekend and can't fix it from home as
security is still that good.

>2) I've been scanning in book 4 and typing up notes from it so I can
>quickly reference the stuff
>    in short files rather than book flipping and wasting the book :).  Book
>4 pg 17 I believe
>    left hand side 2.11  lair treasure on the right.  It says on the lect
>add 1 to roll if asterik
>for 2.12...yet am I missing something?  theres no 2.12 :)..it goes 2.11 and
>sub 2.11x but
>then jumps to 2.2 or am I overlooking it?  Could this be 2.21 rather?  I'm
>probably
>overlooked it......have been a long tiresome day :)

Should be 2.112 instead, the lair treasure table
Ft