AWESOMENESS

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Fri Nov 3 18:44:20 CET 2000

I am planning on sending a copy to anyone (up to 20 until I ask to see if I
can make more...) who owns the original and wants to pay for shipping and
the cost of a CD (about a buck plus shipping of a few more $ depending on
how you want me to send it).  I would note that I have a brother and a
sister who will recieve a copy, as will I.  So 17 more copies will be made
available originally.  Wout will probably get one for free as his site
rocks, and since I need to suck up to the online GM I'm playing with Scott
will probably get one free.  I will probably go down the registered list of
GM's on Wout's site and see (via e-mail) who else wants one.  That is about
15 more people, and yes Burton you may have one :) ... please be patient
with me though, as I am not the fastest lazy bumm in the world...

-Marcel aka maouse