AWESOMENESS

Maouse maouse at FULTON-NET.COM
Fri Nov 3 18:48:58 CET 2000

FYI, the copies I intend on making (including on the CD) will be HTML
(searchable with help), GIF (or the like), Text (OCR Corrected), and
possibly Word (also OCR Corrected and with images of charts).  The GM
Database unfortunately will be in Access97 or A2K.  I suppose I could do
them in VB for real, but MS shell is less bulky to work in than some
builder, and it is already mostly done once.  I may make the databases HTML
interfaced which will solve the problem altogether.

-Marcel